Georgia is releasing a controversial new specialty license plate featuring the Confederate battle flag.
- And a dunce cap.
According to a new study, the SAT is not a good indicator of college success.
- Not as much as blood alcohol content.
In Michigan a woman who conned people by faking cancer, was sentenced to prison.
- She immediately grabbed her heart and yelled, “This is the big one! Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you, honey!”
A new study says that cats may be able to even see things that are invisible.
- Well, in that case that means that they’re just lying there on the floor trying to trip me on purpose.
- Then why can’t mine ever seem to find the litter box?
- On some days so can Charlie Sheen.
A hunter in Tampa shot a man twice, mistaking him for a deer. The victim is fine but doesn’t understand why he was mistaken as a deer since at the time he was practicing turkey calls.
- It’s a good thing he wasn’t practicing duck calls or he might have been harpooned.
A British newspaper mistakenly reported that Patrick Stewart was gay.
- Wait, a gay British actor? Seriously?